Being thankful. So many things. Every single day. Even on sick days.
335. My husband who cooks dinner on the weekend when I feel like I’ve had enough.
336. Pillows. So many pillows.
337. A day of rest.
338. Sweet friends who rescue your children from boredom while you’re home in bed not feeling well.
339. Hot water.
341. Boys who aren’t too big (or too cool) to snuggle into bed with me.
342. Friends who text because it’s unlike you not be be at church.
343. Friends who know your fear of barfing and warn you against it.
344. The sound of the wind in the trees.
345. Toast with butter.
347. Pretty Oscar dresses to look at.
348. The sound of excited little voices returning home.
349. Favourite books within reach.
350. Being okay with the fact that the laundry can always be done tomorrow.