Being thankful, every day.
295. fresh picked flowers in jars
296. days to sleep in
297. windows open, feeling crisp air
298. Madeleine L’engle
300. a little boy bundled up in blankets beside me
301. sleepy breathing
302. the justification of the chapter titles in my new bible (right. if you must know)
303. freshly washed walls
304. non-instructional days
306. big stretches from little limbs
307. white paint chipping off of well worn chairs
308. a few plans for the day – just enough to make it fun but not enough to feel busy
309. faithful christians of generations past. their stories.
Phoenix is joining in this morning. Here is his list.
1. my family
2. my friends
3. that Jesus died on the cross
4. skateboards and scooters and snowboards
5. steamed milk in bed
7. for our church
8. books to read
10. mama’s bed
What are you thankful for today?