1) Capturing long shadows in the evening summer sun
2) Taking in the view
3) Hayden and Grams making Roll Kuchen together
4) These were my favourite as a kid
5) Paying for a serious haul of sugar at the candy store
6) And again
7) Backyard campfire with cousins. Hot dogs and S’mores never ever gets old when you’re 8.
8 ) ‘Member when hanging upside down on things felt so cool?
9 ) Just a boy and his mutt.
10) A pit stop on our bike ride. We didn’t mean to pass by this way but police tape was blocking our route. Only in abbotsford do they find a body and noone is surprised at all…
11) A gooey treat after biking for a few hours.
12) What eating out can look like if you go to Mission Springs on a summer evening. Kids aren’t bored cause they have the world’s largest sandbox…er…volleyball court! Bath required upon arriving home.