Very often I get to the end of a week and I have all of these photos that I love and want to keep and savour and look back upon time and time again but they don’t really have a place. Sort of like the misfits and one-offs that need their moment to shine. I’ve made them a home right here.
2) We went bowling. This is the face they each make when they get a strike.
3) popsicle treats in the heat of the day / a view of the city across the harbour
4) silly littlest boy / melt-your-heart nephew
5) little and big / little and big
6) an evening at the lake / can we go in mom?
7) one day after he told me he thought he was wimpy. yeah right! / a camping, birthday pinata in the dark!
8 ) brothers around the campfire / okanagan cherries. delish!