Do you ever look at your life and wonder, how on earth did I get here? Like here. Right here. Right now.
Yeah, me neither.
Wanna know what I do though? I do look at my life and see how incredibly nerdy we are and completely love every moment of it! Here are just a few recent examples:
- Just try giving us (any 5 of us, I might add) a new book and see how excited we get! Books are ALWAYS on every one of our lists. Christmas lists, birthday lists, things I need to pick up soon lists. You name it, books are on it.
- I bought my boys an electric pencil sharpener as their easter gift. They were ecstatic!
- We are currently all having a ‘quiet time’ so that we can stay up late for the hockey game tonight. The 3 boys are reading books. I’m here, with you. sshh. no talking during quiet time.
- I’m still not on facebook.
- We hum hymns to try and get the catchy Katy Perry tunes out of our heads that we hear every. where. we. go.
- We draw mustaches on the Justin Bieber posters in the scholastic book orders that the boys bring home from school and we think we are hil.ar.i.ous!
- We’re all in bed by 9. Seriously. (with books, did I mention that we like ’em?)
- Sometimes we wear 3D glasses around the house just for fun. It makes us laugh.